Web Security Consultant / Business Developer - UK Market
WEB SECURITY CONSULTANT/BUSINESS DEVELOPER UK MARKET
SSL247 is looking for a talented Web Security Consultant / Business Developer to join our award-winning web security consultancy. This permanent role is based in London and would suit an ambitious and talented recent graduate or similar looking for an exciting opportunity in web security sales management. We offer competitive salary and OTE, excellent growth opportunities and a generous perks package.
- Generate new business within the UK Market with Monthly Sales Targets
- Establish new contacts and relationships with potential clients. This will include targeting new accounts, following up leads
- Research and develop a list of new business target prospects and develop solid, strategic relationships with key decisions makers (CTO, CEO, purchase director)
- Implement a portfolio management and business development plan, resulting in increased revenue and a growing client base: channel and corporate
- Coordinate business efforts with the local marketing team to qualify and convert appropriate leads into future accounts
- Increase and continually promote SSL certificates, Domain Names, Penetration testing and Digital certifications (Online Business Continuity) in the market, identify cross-selling opportunities and be the point of contact for new business leads
- Develop and execute account management plans for assigned clients with the goal of increasing client revenue and identifying cross-selling opportunities
Experience & Skills
- Language: English (native/equivalent), other European languages a bonus
- B2B Sales experience within the UK market would be beneficial
- Previous outbound sales skills and experience (non-essential – subject to experience)
- A genuine interest in everything related to the web and web security
- Good communication skills (written & oral)
- IT literate and internet-aware
- Enthusiastic and willing to take the initiative
Who we are
SSL247 is a fast growing multi-award winning web security consultancy with offices based in London, France and the US. We sell into 15 countries and are well established in the market with a varied client portfolio ranging from government institutions to banks to enterprises listed in the FTSE100.
Over the years as our business has grown, our platform has had to meet demands and grow to meet the ever changing needs of both our clients and staff. Our bespoke system incorporates a wide variety of web security products and services all of which are managed through our platform. Additionally our platform provides other key facilities, some of which include: Custom CMS, Accounting & Invoicing System, Big Data manipulation and detailed reporting facilities. As a result of this growth, we are looking to invest further to assist in future expansion and improve the overall quality and level of service provided by our platform to our key stakeholders.